Sparkling notes of zesty Lime, Tangerine and Pink Grapefruit invigorate the hair and scalp, awaken the senses and promote lustrous shine. Nourishing Avocado Oil helps soften the hair and scalp with vitamins and essential fatty acids.
An ancient way of conditioning your scalp and hair, this nourishing blend contains the best of nature's pharmacy to add luster and shine.
Lime Peel Oil
- A powerful essential oil that has astringent, antiseptic and toning benefits
- Oil-absorbing properties eliminate excess oil on the skin and scalp.
- Has a fresh, citrus aroma that helps to energize and stimulate tired bodies and minds.
Avocado Seed Oil
- Rich in unsaturated and essential fatty acids, this oil deeply nourishes and moisturize hair and scalp.
- Contains Vitamins A and E that promote natural collagen production and work synergistically to improve the skin's tone and texture.
- Topically, Avocado Seed Oil is applied to soothe and heal skin.
- A nourishing emollient, it softens, conditions and strengthens the epidermis.
Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil
- An essential oil that contains a fresh, fruity scent and is used in aromatherapy for its powerful mood lifting and empowerment benefits.
- Its bright, citrus aroma stimulates the mind and provides energy and direction.
- Promotes shiny, lustrous hair.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Bourbon Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Apply a silver dollar size amount to scalp and massage thoroughly into roots of hair to nourish the scalp. Pull through hair to lightly coat dry or damaged ends.
Apply a silver dollar size amount to scalp and massage vigorously.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.