PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Benefit: Brighten & Revitalize
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination – Dry
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Dehydration – Congestion – Aging – Pigmentation
An exfoliating mask that helps brighten and smooth sun-damaged skin. Sweet Cherry Fruit is a vitamin-rich anti-inflammatory, while Resveratrol helps brighten and even skin tone. Total Acidity: 15.25%, pH 2.62
Sweet Cherry Fruit
- This is rich in vitamins and phytochemicals, including Vitamin C and Beta Carotene, which function as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Helps to prevent skin discoloration and refine mature skin.
- The acidic properties of Cherries help to exfoliate and lift dead cells from the surface of skin to help renew and revitalize the complexion.
Lactic Acid (15%)
- Has a slightly larger molecular structure than Glycolic Acid therefore penetrates more slowly and is less irritating as it promotes rapid absorption of topical ingredients.
- Provides deep exfoliation to accelerate cell turnover and stimulates an increase in Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are natural humectants.
- Benefits include exfoliation, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, skin firming and brightening.
- Increases ceramide production (epidermal barrier lipids), improves water barrier function and suppresses tyrosinase formation.
Wine Extract (Resveratrol)
- A potent antioxidant, abundant in red wine, Resveratrol protects against free radical damage by extending the life of the cell.
- Brightens pigmentation and helps decrease the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks.
- Contains potent levels of polyphenols that protects against inflammation.
Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Lactic Acid (L), Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid (L), Wine Extract, Mandelic Acid (L), Bromelain, Malic Acid (L), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lycopene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate
Apply a nickel size amount to clean skin. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Remove with hot towel or cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in water. Note to Esthetician: Perform thorough Skin Analysis to ensure client has no contraindications. Check for sensitivity by asking client to rate sensitivity on a scale of 1-10. Client should feel a slight tingling sensation, which means the peel is activating. If burning or intense redness occurs, remove product immediately with cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in a solution of 1/8 tsp. baking soda in 1 cup of water. Apply Lavender Protective Moisturizer SPF 17 or Cream SPF 30 to protect the skin after treatment. Contraindications: Not appropriate for clients with sensitive skin, clients using antibiotics (topical and internal), clients using Retin-A or Glycolic products, Accutane (up to 6 months before treatments) or who have recently had microdermabrasion treatments. Do not use on clients who have rosacea or open pustules on the skin. Do not apply over open lesions or sunburned skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.