Benefit: Clarify & Rebalance
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Congestion
Formulated for dull or congested skin, this clarifying mask exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzymes to promote a clear and radiant complexion. Total Acidity: 3%, pH: 3.50
- Contains nourishing Phytochemicals and a very mild Retinoic Acid substitute, a derivative of Vitamin A, to help normalize production of Keratinocytes.
- Is high in Fatty Acids and Vitamin E, which helps regulate sebum production.
- Smaller molecular structure masks Pumpkin great to treat dull complexion.
Lactic Acid (3%)
- Has a slightly larger molecular structure than Glycolic Acid and so it penetrates more slowly, is less irritating and promotes rapid absorption.
- Benefits include reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, skin firming, brightening, and deep exfoliation to accelerate cell turnover and stimulates an increase in Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are natural humectants.
- Increases ceramide production, improves water barrier function and suppresses tyrosinase formation.
Oregano Leaf Extract
- Oregano demonstrates strong antimicrobial and antiseptic properties without irritation.
- This herb has excellent antioxidant activity due to its high content of Phenolic Acids and Flavonoids.
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Wine, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactic Acid (L), Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Ginger Oil, Potassium Sorbate
Apply a thin layer and massage into clean skin. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse. Repeat 1-2 times per week. Sunburn Alert: Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product for one week afterwards.
Apply a nickel size amount to clean skin. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Remove with hot towel or cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in water. Note to Esthetician: Perform thorough Skin Analysis to ensure client has no contraindications. Check for sensitivity by asking client to rate sensitivity on a scale of 1-10. Client should feel a slight tingling sensation, which means the peel is activating. If burning or intense redness occurs, remove product immediately with cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in a solution of 1/8 tsp. baking soda in 1 cup of water. Apply Lavender Protective Moisturizer SPF 17 or Cream SPF 30 to protect the skin after treatment. Contraindications: Not appropriate for clients with sensitive skin, clients using antibiotics (topical and internal), clients using Retin-A or Glycolic products, Accutane (up to 6 months before treatments) or who have recently had microdermabrasion treatments. Do not use on clients who have rosacea or open pustules on the skin. Do not apply over open lesions or sunburned skin.
For more information about the ingredients we use, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.