PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Benefit: Smooth & Firm
Skin Type: Normal – Combination – Dry – Sensitive
Skin Condition: Dehydration – Aging
A nourishing mask that helps smooth and rejuvenate dry, devitalized skin. Formulated with hydrating Fig, smoothing Jojoba Beads and exfoliating Pear Puree for glowing, polished skin. Total Acidity: 15%, pH: 2.80
Pear Fruit Extract
- A rich source of natural enzymes with the ability to break down the protein bonds in the skin and clean up keratinized cells from the stratum corneum to reveal smoother skin.
- Contains skin conditioning properties to help nourish the skin.
Lactic Acid (15%)
- Has a slightly larger molecular structure than Glycolic Acid, therefore penetrates more slowly, is less irritating and promotes rapid absorption.
- Benefits include reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, skin firming and deep exfoliation to accelerate cell turnover and stimulate an increase in Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).
Jojoba Wax Beads
- Exfoliating spherical beads made from liquid wax esters, that gently polish away dead surface cells.
- Gently cleans the skin without stripping moisture and leave the skin smooth and supple.
- Appropriate for blemish-prone and sensitive skin.
Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract*, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Wax Beads, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
*Ingredient from organic farming
99.68% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
69.82% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Apply a nickel size amount to clean skin. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Remove with hot towel or cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in water. Note to Esthetician: Perform thorough Skin Analysis to ensure client has no contraindications. Check for sensitivity by asking client to rate sensitivity on a scale of 1-10. Client should feel a slight tingling sensation, which means the peel is activating. If burning or intense redness occurs, remove product immediately with cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in a solution of 1/8 tsp. baking soda in 1 cup of water. Apply Lavender Protective Moisturizer SPF 17 or Cream SPF 30 to protect the skin after treatment. Contraindications: Not appropriate for clients with sensitive skin, clients using antibiotics (topical and internal), clients using Retin-A or Glycolic products, Accutane (up to 6 months before treatments) or who have recently had microdermabrasion treatments. Do not use on clients who have rosacea or open pustules on the skin. Do not apply over open lesions or sunburned skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.