Benefit: Clarify & Rebalance
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Congestion – Hydration – Pigmentation
An antioxidant-rich serum blended with purifying oils to normalize sebum production while clarifying, brightening and calming blemish-prone skin.
Neroli Flower Oil
- Obtained from the flowers of the Bitter Orange or Seville Orange. It take it's name from the Italian princess who used it as her favorite perfume.
- Rich in Vitamin C, brings clarity and radiance to the skin, while providing environmental support.
- Neroli soothes, oxygenates and rebalances the skin.
Bearberry Leaf Extract
- A natural source of Hydroquinone that helps brighten the skin and improve the appearance of dark spots.
- This non-irritating plant extract has astringent, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps prevent breakouts and calm redness.
Juniper Berry Oil
- A strong antibacterial ingredient that helps prevent blemishes.
- Has antiseptic, astringent and warming qualities.
- Helps stimulate local circulation.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain Bigarade) Leaf/Bud Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Home Use: Apply a small amount of face oil to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Follow with moisturizer of choice.
Professional Use: Apply a pea size amount of oil with 2 pumps of a facial mist to fingertips and begin facial massage.
Seed Oil Infusion Massage: Apply a pea size amount of oil with 2 pumps of Lavender Honey Balancing Mist in palm of hands and massage into skin. Post-Peel: Add a pea size amount to Aloe Replenishing Gel Mask to calm the skin and remove redness. Pre-Extraction: While client is steaming, apply a small amount to congested areas to facilitate facial extractions.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.