A luxurious daily treatment to brighten skin tone and reduce signs of aging. Matcha Tea and Indian Gooseberry Extract help lighten and prevent the appearance of dark spots, while Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 helps firm the skin for smooth, radiant hands and décolleté.
Matcha (Green) Tea
- An excellent source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds such as caffeine, theobromine and chlorophyll, which help protect the skin from damaging UVB rays that can lead to premature aging and hyperpigmentation.
- In clinical studies, the skin viscoelastic-to-elastic ratio (skin elasticity) was significantly enhanced after 30 days of topical application.1
- After 15-30 days, skin microrelief (skin surface texture) was significantly improved due to a reduction in skin roughness.2
Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus Emblica) Extract, 0.01%
- Rich in tannins, which have the ability to regulate melanin production and reduce age spots and sun damage.
- A powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- A strong brightening agent due to high levels of Vitamin C. It has been shown to be a safe and effective skin lightener for normal and hyperpigmented skin.3
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, 1%
- A powerful age defense tripeptide.
- Stimulates the fibroblasts to produce collagen as well as prevent collagen degradation.
- In vivo tests demonstrated significant reduction in wrinkle depth within 3 months.4
Massage onto back of hands and décolleté twice daily. For best results, use with sunscreen.
Neck and décolleté treatment: at end of treatment, apply your choice of Naturopathica serum to neck and décolleté. Apply a dime size amount of Matcha Brightening Décolleté & Hand Cream to neck, chest and hands. If treating during daylight hours, finish with a dime size amount of your choice of Naturopathica SPF to neck and décolleté. Hand treatment: at the end of treatment, apply your choice of Naturopathica serum to back of hands. Apply a dime size amount of Matcha Brightening Décolleté & Hand Cream to back of hands. If treating during daylight hours, finish with a dime size amount of your choice of Naturopathica SPF to back of hands.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Dermatol Ther. 2013 May-Jun. The use of green tea extract in cosmetic formulations: not only an antioxidant active ingredient.
2. Dermatol Ther. 2013 May-Jun. The use of green tea extract in cosmetic formulations: not only an antioxidant active ingredient.
3. Ratan K. Chaudhuri, PhD, Zoia Lascu and Germain Puccetti, PhD. February 2007. Inhibitory Effects of Phyllanthus Emblica Tannins on Melanin Synthesis
4. SYN®-COLL Study: To prove the anti-wrinkle effect of SYN®-COLL, a study with 15 healthy volunteers per group has been performed. Two formulations of SYN®-COLL (1% and 2.5%) and a placebo were applied twice daily for 84 days. Wrinkle parameters have been measured by the Primos® technique.