Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
Size: Retail 1.7fl.oz/50 ml Professional: 4.2fl.oz/126 ml
A super hydrating gel mask that soothes and reduce redness caused by dryness. Aloe Vera Leaf Juice combined with moisture-binding Prickly Pear Cactus and Hyaluronic Acid instantly hydrates and plumps the skin.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Renowned for its moisturizing, soothing properties and ability to aid healing, helps prevent immune suppression caused by UVB rays by repairing damage to the Langerhans Cells and reducing redness and inflammation.
- Its role in burn healing may be related to its capacity to accelerate the turnover of collagen. Salicylate and Carboxypeptidase are in part responsible for anti-inflammatory activity.
- Sourced from Texas, Aloe Vera is stabilized after harvest through a cold temperature process to limit oxygen exposure and retain its nutrients.
Gotu Kola Extract
- Commonly known as "Tiger Grass", this amazing plant promotes healing and collagen synthesis.
- Clinical studies show that it may inhibit the inflammatory process and aid in the wound-healing process by stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Recognized as a powerful anti-inflammatory because it increases the level of antioxidants in newly formed tissues.
Prickly Pear Extract
- Promotes skin hydration due to its high content of water-binding polysaccharides.
- Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants, this ingredient hydrates, soothes and protects from environmental stress.
- Blocks the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin to help calm irritated skin.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, glycerin, hydrolyzed linseed extract*, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, sclerotium gum, Crithmum maritimum extract, Opuntia ficus-indica stem extract*, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract*, sodium hyaluronate, Ribes nigrum (black currant) fruit extract, Pyrus communis (pear) extract*, Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, diglycerin, Pinus pinaster bark/bud extract
*Ingredients from Organic farming
99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
88.23% of total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes, morning or evening. Rinse. Repeat as needed. For an enhanced cooling effect, store in refrigerator. For added hydration, mix with a small amount of Carrot Seed Soothing Facial Oil or Rosehip Seed Regenerating Facial Oil. Apply to clean skin and leave on overnight.
Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Remove with warm towel, if desired. Note to Esthetician: This product can also be used as a conductor for microcurrent treatments.
For more information about the ingredients we use, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Gohil, K., Patel, J., & Gajjar, A. (6, March 1). Pharmacological Review on Centella asiatica: A Potential Herbal Cure all.