This deeply penetrating, non-greasy gel blends Sweet Birch with Magnesium to re-energize and soothe chronically sore or overworked muscles, tendons and joints before or after workouts. Must-have preventative daily care for athletes, massage therapists and those with active lifestyles. Slow-absorbing formula provides a smooth glide and lasting results.
Native Americans traditionally valued Sweet Birch for its pain-relieving qualities. Modern herbalists utilize this herb to ease muscle soreness and joint stiffness.
Sweet Birch Bark Oil
- Traditionally used for the relief of pain associated with arthritis and other joint and muscular aches.
- Clinically proven to contain a natural form of Methyl Salicylate, which has cortisone-like properties that act as "nature's aspirin", and is as effective as Salicylic Acid at decreasing inflammation and managing pain.¹
- Mined from ancient sea salt deposits laid down by the Zechstein Sea in Northwest Europe which existed 250 million years ago. Protected from modern pollutants 1500 meters below the water’s surface, it is some of the world’s purest natural Magnesium Chloride.
- Critical in the regulation of Calcium, the main conductor of electrical impulses in the body, Magnesium is also a key mineral that helps reduce muscle inflammation and muscle soreness by decreasing the amount of Lactic Acid in the body.
- The Sweet Birch Deep Muscle Rub uses a Magnesium Gel Base containing 37% Magnesium for optimum muscle function.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Magnesium Chloride, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron (Cajuput) Leaf Oil, Betula Lenta (Birch) Bark Oil, Menthol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Xanthan Gum
Massage a dime size amount into affected areas before and after workouts. Note: Non-greasy gel formula provides a smooth glide and lasting results without staining fabrics.
Apply a dime size amount to affected areas before and after workouts.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Hill, D. (n.d.). The Chemistry and Therapeutic Value of Betula Lenta (Sweet Birch) Essential Oil.