Soothing, lush blossoms of Calendula and Red Clover are entwined with calming Lemon Balm and nestled in a bed of antioxidant-rich White Peony. A refreshing blend, redolent with aromas of Grapefruit and Blood Orange.
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis)
- A traditional herb used in European pharmacopeias for hundreds of years as a wound-healing herb with anti-inflammatory benefits to help to calm aggravated skin.
- Popular in traditional folk medicine for its ability to nourish the nervous system as well as calm stress-related skin imbalances.
- Rich in calcium and other minerals.
White tea (Camellia Sinensis)
- A type of green tea delicately processed by allowing the leaves to wither overnight and then gently steamed to stabilize the oxidation.
- Due to its processing, White Tea is rich in antioxidants to prevent free radical damage.
- Mild caffeine effect
- Usage dates back to Middle Ages where it was used to reduce stress and anxiety and promote sleep.
- Several studies show that Lemon Balm combined with other calming herbs like Chamomile helps reduce anxiety and other CNS disorders.1
White Peony, Red Clover (Trifolium pretense), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis), Lemon Balm, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Oatstraw, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) Essential Oil, Blood Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Essential Oil
Steep 1 tea bag in 8 oz. of water at 205°F (when kettle starts to rumble) for 5 minutes.
Caution: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. Keep out of reach of children.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Shakeri, A., Sahebkar, Javadi, B., Melissa officinalis L. - A review of its traditional uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology, J Ethnopharmacol. 2016 Jul 21;188:204-28.