Benefit: Brighten & Revitalize
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Rosacea – Dehydration – Sensitized – Aging – Pigmentation
An ultra-light daily moisturizer that helps prevent the visible signs of aging and improve elasticity by blending Vitamins A, C and E with Kudzu Extract. Rose and Orange Oil add an uplifting scent.
Ascorbic Acid Polypetide
- Derived from citrus, this Polypeptide neutralizes free radicals.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Helps skin withstand sun exposure and sun damage.
- A lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C in liposome form, capable of 10 times the cell membrane penetration of L-Ascorbic Acid without irritating the skin.
- An antioxidant-rich and non-irritating Vitamin C derivative that promotes collagen production.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- A plant-derived enzymatic antioxidant known for its ability to neutralize highly reactive superoxide radicals.
- Slows down the signs of aging and protects against environmental stress.
- Helps soften scar tissue and protect against UV rays.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Squalane, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Ascorbic Acid/Orange/Citrus Limon/Citrus Aurantifolia Polypeptide, Pueraria Lobata Symbiosome Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Glycoproteins, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Phospholipids, Superoxide Dismutase, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Bud/Petals Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, P-Anisic Acid, Citric Acid
Gently smooth a pea size amount over face and neck using upward and outward movements. Apply morning and night over serum or after treatment for best results.
Apply a pea size amount to fingertips and massage into skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.