Ancient sacred oils of Sandalwood and Frankincense are blended with grounding essences of Ginger Root, Clove, Cardamom and Sweet Orange. Practice mindfulness and promote clarity with daily meditation.
- An evergreen, parasitic tree that burrows its roots into other trees for survival, Sandalwood Essential Oil has been used in religious ceremonies for centuries due to its ability to ground and focus the mind.
- Has a woody, exotic scent with calming properties.
- Believed to have astringent and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Cardamon Seed Extract
- Warm, sweet and spicy aroma, from the same family as Ginger.
- Used to alleviate mental fatigue and nervous strain and exhaustion.
Frankincense Resin Extract
- Derived from the Dry Sap or Oleo-Gum-Resin of the Boswellia Carteri tree, and native to the dry regions of the Middle East and Egypt, Frankincense has been used in religious ceremonies for many centuries and is still valued today.
- It has a warm, woody, sweet and spicy scent that soothes and calms the mind.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Bisabolol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Commiphora Abyssinica (Myrrh) Resin Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Place 2-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands briskly together and ask client to inhale deeply to invite peace and serenity into your yoga or meditation practice. Massage 5 drops into abdomen to relieve stress and support digestion. Add 5 drops into bath to rebalance the senses.
Place 2-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands briskly together and ask client to inhale deeply.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.