Your skin has its own microbiome, a highly complex ecosystem that provides a home for billions of bacteria. A healthy microbiome protects against environmental pollution and reduces inflammation.
This hydrating mask is made from the probiotic culture of Kombucha to detoxify the skin. The unique and breathable fibers of bio-cellulose masks distribute water to the skin for an immediate cooling sensation. We infuse our mask with a serum of Laminaria Algae Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate for supple, radiant skin after each use.
Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract
Unlike live yogurt, Bacterial Lysates are a safe, stable and FDA approved way to add pre-and probiotic benefits to skin care.
• Bacterial lysates improve skin texture by stimulating cellular renewal and help attenuate wrinkles and expression lines
• Beneficial elements of bacterial lysates include Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced moisturization and barrier function, Lactic Acid to support cell turnover and antimicrobial Peptides
Laminaria Algae Extract
• Packed with antioxidants Vitamins A, C and E and amino acids that improve skin vitality and protect against free radical damage
• Helps hydrate and normalize skin’s moisture content, soothing inflammation and promoting supple skin
• Amino acids and fatty acids in Algae help firm, repair and protect the skin barrier
• Packed with natural nutrients including proteins, mixed carotenoids (beta–carotene), B–Vitamins, GLA, essential amino acids, trace–elements and Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD)
• Due to its rich antioxidant content, Spirulina has the ability to neutralize free radicals and help protect cells against harmful environmental elements
• Able to hold 1000 times its weight in water, more than any natural substance
• Can repair cells damaged by UV radiation by increasing cellular activity and cellular proliferation, and can scavenge reactive oxygen free radicals to slow environmental stress
• Promotes microcirculation and helps with transepidermal absorption and hydration of the epidermis and dermis; Can penetrate into the skin with an absorption rate that can reach 69.5%
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Nitrate
The mask is packaged between two sheets of gauze. Open the packet and remove mask. Hold it between thumb and forefinger and remove one layer of gauze and discard. With remaining gauze side facing out, apply entire mask gently to the face, starting with the forehead. Once the mask is positioned where desired, remove the remaining outer layer of gauze and discard. Gently pat down mask over entire face to engage second skin function. Leave mask on for 20 minutes. Peel off slowly. Massage any remaining serum into the skin. Repeat as needed.