Your skin has its own microbiome, a highly complex ecosystem that provides a home for billions of bacteria. A healthy microbiome protects against environmental pollution and reduces inflammation.
• Made from the probiotic culture of Kombucha, Bio-Cellulose is a fermented material that absorbs and distributes water to the skin more effectively than paper masks
• These unique fibers have an immediate cooling effect, perfect for soothing and replenishing the skin
• Bio-Cellulose is biodegradable and better for the environment than paper or gel masks
Black Currant Seed Oil
• Strengthens skin barrier function with Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and other important polyunsaturated fatty acids such as Omega-6 and Omega-3 to calm inflammation
• Clinically shown to have powerful long term moisturizing effects
• Softens, smooths and provides significant overall improvement to devitalized, blemished skin
• Able to hold 1000 times its weight in water, more than any natural substance
• Can repair cells damaged by UV radiation by increasing cellular activity and cellular proliferation, and can scavenge reactive oxygen free radicals to slow environmental stress
• Promotes microcirculation and helps with transepidermal absorption and hydration of the epidermis and dermis; Can penetrate into the skin with an absorption rate that can reach 69.5%
The mask is packaged between two sheets of gauze. Open the packet and remove mask. Hold it between thumb and forefinger and remove one layer of gauze and discard. With remaining gauze side facing out, apply entire mask gently to the face, starting with the forehead. Once the mask is positioned where desired, remove the remaining outer layer of gauze and discard. Gently pat down mask over entire face to engage second skin function. Leave mask on for 20 minutes. Peel off slowly. Massage any remaining serum into the skin. Repeat as needed.