Herbal tinctures, also known as liquid herbal extracts, are the original US Pharmacopeia method for extracting herbs. Herbalists consider tinctures more effective than capsules, as they assimilate into the bloodstream more quickly. Extracted in an alcohol and water base, tinctures are concentrated remedies and are taken by the dropperful several times a day either neat or added to water, juice or tea.
Our handcrafted high potency herbal tinctures are made from organic and sustainably sourced botanicals from around the globe and utilize the ancient healing traditions of
Chinese, Ayurvedic and Native American folk medicine.
Turmeric, also known as Indian Saffron, dates back 4,000 years to Ayurvedic medicine where it was prized as a powerful anti-inflammatory spice.
- A traditional Ayurvedic remedy, this root is recognized as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant to relieve joint pain and support healthy muscles.
- Curcumin, a group of antioxidant compounds, is the yellow-colored primary active constituent and has demonstrated beneficial effects in reducing inflammatory reactions in acute and chronic inflammatory diseases.1
- Traditionally used in European folk medicine to support digestive health and regarded by the Iroquois as an effective herb for pain relief.
- A rich source of various bioactive compounds, including vitamins, minerals, sterols, carotenes, mucilage and high potassium content, which give it a reputation as a cleansing herb.
- A nourishing botanical grass and abundant source of Silica, traditionally used to support skeletal strength.
- Studies have shown that, in combination with Calcium, [Horsetail] can help strengthen bone density.2
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), Horsetail (Equisetum), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), all extracted in Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Cane Alcohol and Filtered Water
Shake well before using. Add up to 40 drops to water, juice or tea.
Caution: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary
1. Bengmark, S. (2006). Curcumin, an atoxic antioxidant and natural NFkappaB, cycloocygenase-2, lipoxygenase, and inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibitor: a shield against acute and chronic diseases, Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (JPEN) Jan-Feb; 30(1):45-51
2. Corletto F. Miner Ortoped Traumatol 1999.