Herbal tinctures, also known as liquid herbal extracts, are the original US Pharmacopeia method for extracting herbs. Herbalists consider tinctures more effective than capsules, as they assimilate into the bloodstream more quickly. Extracted in an alcohol and water base, tinctures are concentrated remedies and are taken by the dropperful several times a day either neat or added to water, juice or tea.
Our handcrafted high potency herbal tinctures are made from organic and sustainably sourced botanicals from around the globe and utilize the ancient healing traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic and Native American folk medicine.
The use of unroasted Green Coffee as an herbal remedy was popularized in China where, according to traditional medicine, it was used to regulate Liver Qi and increase energy.
Green Coffee Bean
- The raw or unroasted seeds (beans) of Coffea Arabica fruits, native to the tropical regions of South America, Asia and Africa.
- A notable source of caffeine, which stimulates the central nervous system and supports overall alertness and focus.
- The oldest surviving tree species on Earth, traced back millions of years.
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help improve mood and memory, as well as aid in reducing anxiety and depression.
- Clinical studies demonstrate that daily doses can lead to an improvement in the symptoms associated with cerebral insufficiency, such as memory loss, depression and tinnitus, within 8 to 12 weeks.1
- Native to Northern and Northeastern China (Manchuria), Russia and parts of Korea.
- In Chinese folklore, it is said to “calm the heart and quiet the spirit,” while Russian hunters have consumed it for centuries as a tea to help with fatigue.
- Considered an “adaptogen,” an herb that increases the body’s resistance to stress and disease, and contains lignans that fight fatigue and improve mental performance.
- Studies suggest that biomarkers work by modulating the immune and endocrine systems to enhance mental and physical performance.2
Green Coffee Bean (Coffea arabica), Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba), Mangosteen Peel (Garcinia mangostana), Schizandra (Schisandra chinensis), Golden Root (Rhodiola rosea), all extracted in Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Cane Alcohol and Filtered Water
Shake well before using. Add up to 40 drops to water, juice or tea.
Caution: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Vorberg, 1985; Rai et al., 1991
2. A. Panossian, G. Wikman. (2010 Jan; 3) Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity