Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: Dehydration- Sensitivity - Dry
Size: Retail & Professional | 4.2fl.oz/125 ml.
A soothing toner with calming Rose Geranium Water and hydrating Larch Extract to balance the skin and mind.
Rose Geranium Water (hydrosol)
- A water essence of an essential oil distillation process, this hydrosol water contains the soothing, hydrating properties of Rose Geranium Essential Oil in homeopathic concentrations.
- A soothing, balancing water that helps to calm dry skin and improve skin elasticity.
- Known to create a balance between oily and dry skin by leveling out the production of sebum.
Rose Geranium Flower Oil
- Has astringent and antiseptic properties that help balance sebum secretion, while clearing oily and congested skin for a radiant glow.
- Has therapeutic abilities that can calm irritated skin and clear blemishes and heal bruises, burns, cuts and eczema.
- A good source of antioxidants for the skin.
Larch Extract (Galactoarabinan)
- A natural polysaccharide extracted from previously harvested North American Larch Trees, it helps reduce transepidermal water loss and improves skin’s appearance.
- Aids in moisturizing and enhancing skin's radiance.
- Locks in moistures.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Vera Leaf Juice*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Water*, Galactoarabinan, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate
*Ingredient from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
95.27% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Shake before use. After cleansing, mist directly onto skin to tone and balance. Repeat to refresh skin throughout the day.
Shake before use. After cleansing, hold mist 16' above face, and mist over face. Note to Esthetician: Add 2 pumps of hydrating mist to enzyme peel or mask for better spreadability.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.