Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Rosacea – Dehydration – Sensitized – Pigmentation
A soothing toner with calming Rose Geranium Water and hydrating Larch Extract to balance the skin and mind.
Rose Geranium Water
- A by-product of an essential oil distillation process, this residual hydrosol water contains the soothing, hydrating properties of Rose Geranium Essential Oil in homeopathic concentrations.
- A soothing, balancing water that helps to calm dry skin and improve skin elasticity.
- Known to create a balance between oily and dry skin by leveling out the production of sebum.
Rose Geranium Flower Oil
- Has astringent and antiseptic properties that help balance sebum secretion, while clearing oily and congested skin for a radiant glow.
- Has therapeutic abilities that can calm irritated skin and clear blemishes and heal bruises, burns, cuts and eczema.
- A good source of antioxidants for the skin.
Larch Extract (Galactoarabinan)
- A natural polysaccharide extracted from previously harvested North American Larch Trees, it helps reduce transepidermal water loss and improves skin’s appearance.
- Aids in moisturizing and enhancing skin's radiance.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Vera Leaf Juice*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Water*, Galactoarabinan, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate
*Ingredient from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
95.27% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Shake before use. After cleansing, mist directly onto skin to tone and balance. Repeat to refresh skin throughout the day.
Shake before use. After cleansing, mist directly onto skin or apply mist to cotton round and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with specialty serum or moisturizer. Note to Esthetician: This is another way to receive the therapeutic benefits of essential oils. Less product is necessary on skin that has been pre-moistened with a facial mist.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.