Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
Size: Retail & Professional | 4.2fl.oz/ 125ml
A refreshing and hydrating toner that blends antiseptic Lavender with calming and hydrating Honey to balance and prevent moisture loss.
Lavender Flower Water (hydrosol)
- The water essence of an essential oil distillation process, this residual water contains antiseptic and antifungal properties of Lavender Essential Oil in homeopathic concentrations.
- Used for its soothing, calming and balancing properties.
- Tones the skin and controls breakouts.
Lavender Flower Oil
- Has a calming effect on the nervous system and helps to treat inflammation and over-stressed skin.
- Antiseptic, astringent and antifungal, Lavender Flower Oil normalizes oil production, helps to reduce scarring and speeds healing.
- Gentle, soothing and relaxing to the skin and mind due to its high ester content.
- A natural humectant and naturally antibacterial it is commonly used for treating wounds and scars due to its amino acid and vitamin content.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and also functions as an antioxidant for the skin.
- This nutrient-rich traditional remedy helps hydrate, rejuvenate and nourish delicate skin for more suppleness.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseed Ferment, Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Hybridia (Lavandin) Flower Oil*, Honey/Mel/Miel*, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside.
*Ingredient from organic farming
99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
97.31% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Shake before use. After cleansing, mist directly onto skin to tone and balance. Repeat to refresh skin and mind throughout the day. May also be used over makeup as a makeup finisher.
Shake before use. After cleansing, hold mist approximately 16' above face and lightly mist onto skin. Note to Esthetician: spray 2 pumps of mist onto Enzyme Peels or mask for better spreadability.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.