Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination – Sensitive
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Rosacea – Dehydration
A light, cleansing lotion that gently removes impurities. German Chamomile helps calm dry, sensitive skin while fragrant Rose Flower Water acts as a gentle toner.
Matricaria Flower (German Chamomile) Extract
- Prized for its anti-inflammatory properties that soothe dry, sensitive skin.
- Studies have shown it can inhibit the production of free radicals where oxidative stress has occurred¹ by slowing lipid peroxidation.
- Aids in reducing redness in the skin and repairing broken capillaries.
Rose Flower Water
- Used for its gentle soothing, toning and astringent properties, Rose Flower Water contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- A pure water-based solution created when rose petals are steam distilled.
- Balances oil content to tone oily skin and cools and soothes sensitive skin.
Moringa Seed Extract
- Prized for its skin conditioning and purifying benefits that restore vitality to the skin.
- A nutrient-dense seed extract that assists in diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, Coco Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Cocoate, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Dextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Glucose, Sclerotium Gum, P-Anisic Acid
*Ingredient from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
86.84% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and gently massage face. Rinse.
Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and gently massage face. Remove with moist cotton pads. Follow with facial mist.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Rekka & Kourounakis, 1996.