Prized by herbalists for their relaxing effect, the sweet apple-like notes of Chamomile are blended with sparkling citrus notes of Lemon Verbena and Neroli Blossoms and then delicately layered with the hypnotic powers of Bee Balm to calm anxious thoughts, soothe frayed nerves or promote rest and relaxation.
Lemon Balm Leaf Extract
- Traditionally attributed with memory-enhancing properties, but more widely used as a mild sedative and sleep aid today.
- The German Commission E has approved Lemon Balm for supporting a calm and healthy sleep and in helping to address restlessness, irritability and tenseness.
Neroli Flower Oil
- Prized by aromatherapists for its ability to uplift the spirits and revitalize the senses.
- An essential oil known for its soothing, regenerative properties and sweet, floral, citrus aroma.
- Provides relief from anxiety, distress, anger, and depression by relaxing the body and soul.
Roman Chamomile Flower Oil
- This essential oil is known for its sedative and antispasmodic properties.
- Its warm, sweet, herbaceous scent is relaxing and calming for both mind and body.
- Renowned for its tonic and de-stressing properties.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aloysia Triphylla (Lemon Verbena) Flower/Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Balm) Leaf Extract, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Place 2-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands briskly together and inhale deeply. Add 5-6 drops to water for a night time bath to enhance sleep quality or place 2-3 drops on a tissue and place inside pillow case to promote rest and relaxation.
Place 2-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands briskly together and ask client to inhale deeply.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.