PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Energizing extracts of crisp Rosemary and zesty Lemon Peel are combined with a mineral-rich Sea Salt to exfoliate rough, dry skin.
Rosemary has a long history of culinary and medicinal use and has played a key role in religious ritual. It was believed that it can sharpen the memory and inspire fond remembrance.
Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Rich in camphor, Rosemary stimulates blood flow to warm muscle tissue.
- Has antioxidant, astringent and stimulating properties.
- Studies have shown its ability to increase alertness and promote relaxation by lowering anxiety.1
- A mineral-rich salt that polishes and energizes the skin for a radiant tone and texture.
- A natural exfoliant and detoxifier for the skin that removes debris and dead cells from the surface.
- Abundant Calcium can help clear up clogged pores and boost circulation.
Safflower Seed Oil
- The oil is high in essential fatty acids and is used to soften and condition dry, sensitive skin.
- Lubricates the skin, creating a barrier that prevents water loss, leaving skin glowing.
- Removes dirt and oil without over-drying the skin.
Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf/Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Apply 2 silver dollar size amounts to moist skin. Rinse. If using a dry treatment room, moisten skin with Lavender Honey Balancing Mist throughout treatment. Note to Therapist: Not appropriate for sensitive skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Int J Neurosci. 1998 Dec;96(3-4):217-24)