Seed oils, often referred to as the ‘life force" of a plant, have been used since ancient times to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
A luxurious blend of unscented, cold-pressed Sunflower, Grape and Apricot Seed oils nourish and protect the skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus)
- This light and easily absorbed emollient helps the skin retain elasticity and suppleness.
- Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, protects against free radicals and prevents skin cell damage and premature signs of aging from ultraviolet light and scarring.
- Improves the skin's natural water retention abilities.
Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- Often used as a carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy and contains more Linoleic Acid than many other carrier oils.
- Light and suitable for all skin types, provides moisturizing benefits and astringent properties that help tighten and tone the skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca)
- Rich in vitamins and fatty acids (Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA)), vital components of the human organism that help replenish and rebuild skin.
- This oil is considered to be non-comedogenic and beneficial to all skin types. It can be easily absorbed, providing nourishment and moisture to sensitive, dry and inflamed skin.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Massage onto body or add to bath water for soft, glowing skin. To experience the benefits of aromatherapy, combine a total of 10-12 drops of essential oil to one ounce of seed oil. For more creative blending recipes visit naturopathica.com.
Apply 2 silver dollar size amounts for a full body massage. Blend 1 oz. with 5 drops of any Aromatic Alchemy blend for an aromatherapeutic experience.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary