This innovative gel contains Arnica, an ancient European herb prized for its ability to soothe overworked muscles while helping to minimize bruising. Cooling Menthol, plus a concentrated mineral blend of Magnesium, Copper and Zinc enrich this potent gel.
Arnica Flower Extract
- Native to Europe, this extract contains Helenalin, the most active sesquiterpene lactone (chemical compound), which helps account for its ability to counteract inflammation.
- Studies show reduction in pain and stiffness in subjects with moderate osteoarthritis.1
- Germany's Commission E, the primary regulatory body for herbal medicine approves Arnica properties for topical use in cases of injury, hemotoma or edema due to fracture.
- Works to calm inflammation by providing an instant cooling effect.
- Provides potent pain and stress relief to sore muscles and joints.
- Contains a fresh, sharp aroma that stimulates circulation in the body.
Magnesium, Copper and Zinc Complex
- This multi-mineral energizing complex encourages cellular vitality and respiration, to help strained and fatigued skin, muscles and joints recover from free-radical danage and inflammation.
- Ensures proper metabolic exchanges, to remove metabolic waste like Lactic Acid which causes sore muscles.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Menthol, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sclerotium Gum, Glucose, Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Balm) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus (Rock Rose) Leaf/Flower Oil, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Massage a dime size amount into affected areas as needed for targeted relief.
Apply a dime size amount to affected areas.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Knuesel, O., Weber, M., & Suter, A. (2002, October 19). Arnica montana gel in osteoarthritis of the knee: An open, multicenter clinical trial.