The benefits of our Events
Attract new clientele
Introduce regular clientele to a new spa treatment / product
Develop repeat clientele with a facial that demonstrates proven results
Generate full-length bookings
Boost retail sales with Fantastic GWP
Generate community excitement
Check out our Events Now!
NEW Acne-Clearing Event
Pure Results Event
Energize & Firm Event
Power Enzyme Peel Event
Holistic Facial Event
Step by Step Planning Your Naturopathica Event:
Six to Four Weeks Prior to the Event: Begin early and decide some of the key issues:
- Date: Coordinate a date for your event that works for your clientele; perhaps align the event to another event or promotion that is scheduled for the same day.
- Time: Will this be an after work event or a day event on a weekend?
- Pricing: Accepting reservations with a $20 fee helps ensure attendance (fee can use toward product purchases and/or services).
- Stations: Decide how many treatment stations you will have. Plan on (3), 15-minute mini-facials (5- minute clean up) per hour per esthetician.
- Promotions: Consider a direct marketing campaign – to promote the event. Post an announcement of the event on website as well as on Daily Event Calendar (for resort spas).
- Inventory: Take an inventory and make sure all of your shelves are stocked with retail products. Are you fully stocked on product that will be promoted? Are testers fresh? Your AM will be happy to assist you with a recommended retail order.
- Sales Goal: Plan on setting a retail sales goal – Will you offer any discounts? (for example % off future booking of a regular facial treatment or a GWP with retail purchase) Your AM can help with recommendations.
- Promotions: Utilize social media outlets – Facebook, Twitter etc. – to drive interest in the event.
- Scheduling: Plan a staff meeting with front desk and esthetics team to review protocol and product knowledge of key products used in treatment.
- Refreshments: Decide what types of drinks or refreshments you will be providing. Possibly work with local winery or juice bars.
One to Two Weeks Prior to the Event:
- Event logistics: Who will be the designated greeter? Plan on a designated closer to review client prescription and close on sales as event will be busy.
- Confirmation: Call everyone who has RSVP’d to the event to remind attendees that the date is approaching.