PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Benefit: Smooth & Firm
Skin Type: Normal – Combination – Dry
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Dehydration – Aging – Pigmentation
Essential for overnight cell renewal and smoother-looking skin. Exfoliating Glycolic Acid helps reveal younger-looking skin while soothing Aloe Vera calms and reduces redness.
Glycolic Acid (15%)
- Naturally occurring acids derived from Sugar Cane penetrate more deeply and more quickly than other exfoliating agents like enzymes because they have a smaller molecular structure. These acids support natural cellular turnover and help improve the skin’s texture and appearance.
- Helps to penetrate 10-15 cells deep of the Stratum Corneum, reflecting more light and giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Stimulates new cell production to increase moisture content, and lowers pH for enhanced product absorption.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Renowned for its moisturizing, soothing properties and ability to aid healing, Aloe Vera helps prevent immune suppression caused by UVB rays by repairing damage to the Langerhans cells, and by reducing redness and inflammation.
- Its role in wound healing has been attributed to its capacity to accelerate the turnover of collagen. Salicylate and Carboxypeptidase are in part responsible for anti-inflammatory activity.
- Sourced from a farm in Texas, it is stabilized after harvest through a cold temperature process to limit oxygen exposure and retain its nutrients.
Bilberry Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits, and promotes the skin’s defense system and anti-aging effects on collagen structures with its antioxidant properties.
- Known for its ability to help heal scars and wounds.
- Contains high levels of fatty acids, prized for their regenerating and nourishing properties.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract/ Extrait de Canne a Sucre, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
Apply a dime size amount to clean skin. Leave on for up to 1-3 minutes. Do not use steam. Remove with cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in cool water. Note to Esthetician: Perform thorough Skin Analysis to ensure client has no contraindications. Check for sensitivity by asking client to rate sensitivity on a scale of 1-10. Client should feel a slight tingling sensation, which means the peel is activating. If burning or intense redness occurs, remove product immediately with cotton 4 x 4 pads soaked in a solution of 1/8 tsp. baking soda in 1 cup of water. Apply Lavender Protective Moisturizer SPF 17 or Cream 30 to protect the skin after treatment. Contraindications: Not appropriate for clients with sensitive skin, clients using antibiotics (topical and internal), clients using Retin-A, Glycolic products or Accutane (up to 6 months before treatments), or who have recently had microdermabrasion treatments. Do not use on clients who have rosacea or open pustules on the skin. Do not apply over open lesions or sunburned skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.