Benefit: Clarify & Rebalance
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Congestion
Essential for overnight cell renewal to reduce breakouts. Exfoliating Glycolic Acid is combined with purifying Salicylic Acid and soothing Aloe Vera to clarify the skin and reduce redness. Total acidity: 10%, pH: 2.35
Glycolic Acid (10%)
- Naturally occurring acids derived from Sugar Cane penetrate more deeply and more quickly than other exfoliating agents like enzymes because they have a smaller molecular structure. These acids support natural cellular turnover and help improve the skin’s texture and appearance.
- Is able to penetrate 10–15 cells deep of the stratum corneum, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Stimulates new cell production to increase moisture content, and lowers pH for enhanced product absorption.
Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy) (2%)
- Derived from Willow Bark Extract, and also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), Salicylic Acid has a larger molecule than AHA, which keeps it on the surface of the skin, allowing it to more effectively penetrate and exfoliate pores.
- Stimulates new cell growth, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and reduces inflammation.
- It is a chemical trap for free radicals and exfoliates inside and out, similar to Benzyl Peroxide but without the sensitivity.
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronic)
- Aids in the skin's ability to retain moisture to hydrate blemish-prone skin that's been dehydrated due to over–washing and harsh treatment products that strip the skin of oil.
- Helps enhance collagen production to plump the skin.
- Prevents transepidermal water loss and reduces flakiness.
Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L)
Apply a thin layer to entire face and massage into skin daily in the evening. Follow with nighttime moisturizer or cream. Sunburn Alert: Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product for one week afterwards.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.