Magnesium is traditionally accepted as an essential mineral, crucial for proper muscle function. Similar to Epsom Salts, research suggests that transdermal absorption of Magnesium can provide therapeutic benefits for symptoms such as chronic muscle aches, cramping or stiffness.
Native Americans traditionally valued Sweet Birch for its pain-relieving qualities. This recipe combines Sweet Birch with Magnesium bath flakes to re-invigorate sore muscles and stiff joints. An essential daily soak for yogis and athletes.
Sweet Birch Bark Oil
- Traditionally used for the relief of pain associated with arthritis and other joint and muscular aches.
- Clinically proven to contain a natural form of Methyl Salicylate, which has cortisone-like properties that act as "nature's aspirin", and is as effective as Salicylic Acid at decreasing inflammation and managing pain.¹
- Mined from ancient sea salt deposits laid down by the Zechstein Sea in Northwest Europe, which existed 250 million years ago. Protected from modern pollutants 1500 meters below the water’s surface, it is some of the world’s purest natural Magnesium Chloride.
- Critical in the regulation of Calcium, the main conductor of electrical impulses in the body, Magnesium is also a key mineral that helps reduce muscle inflammation and muscle soreness by decreasing the amount of Lactic Acid in the body.
- Sweet Birch Magnesium Bath Flakes contain almost 50% more Magnesium than epsom salts.
Magnesium Chloride, Tapioca Starch, Sweet Birch Essential Oil (Betula Lenta)
Fill bathtub with warm water. Add one ounce of bath flakes to still water and disperse with hand.
Fill bathtub with warm water. Add 2 silver dollar size amounts of bath flakes to still water and disperse with hand.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Hill, D. (n.d.). The Chemistry and Therapeutic Value of Betula Lenta (Sweet Birch) Essential Oil.