Voluptuous Lavender Blossoms are blended with sweet Lavandin to calm and soothe the mind, body and spirit.
The Romans enjoyed the fragrant scent of Lavender to enhance their baths. The Victorians used it to alleviate nervous exhaustion. Modern herbalists recommend Lavender as an antidote to stress.
Lavender Flower Oil
- Its sweet, floral aroma, possessing a high ester content, has a calming effect on the nervous system and soothes the mind, promoting a healthy mood and healthy circulation.
- Helps to treat inflammation and over-stressed skin.
Lavandin Flower/Leaf Oil
- Has a sweet floral Lavender aroma, combined with a slightly sharper, more camphorous scent.
- This oil helps to calm, relax and soothe both body and mind. Studies have supported its role in calming nerves and promoting relaxation.
- Works as an effective antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Native to the Mediterranean region, has antioxidant, astringent and stimulating properties.
- Studies have shown its ability to promote a state of relaxation by lowering anxiety.1
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lavandula Burmati (Lavandin) Flower/Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Add to still bath water or massage into affected areas.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Int J Neurosci. 1998 Dec;96(3-4):217-24