Inspire the creative muse with this intoxicating melange of rich Balsam Fir needles, juicy Pink Grapefruit, Red Mandarin and mood-balancing St. John’s Wort to encourage self-confidence and ground the emotions.
Balsam Fir Oil
- The bright and uplifting aroma of this essential oil clears congestion of the mind and body for emotional balance.
- Considered to have a stimulating effect that can bring about alertness.
Pink Grapefruit Fruit Oil
- An essential oil that contains a fresh, fruity scent and is used in aromatherapy for its powerful mood lifting and empowerment benefits.
- Its bright, citrus aroma stimulates the mind and provides energy and direction.
Red Mandarin Peel Oil
- This sweet, warm, and faintly floral essential oil elicits feelings of joy and happiness.
- Its uplifting and relaxing aroma is ideal for treating negative emotional conditions such as anxiety and stress.
- Increases circulation in the body to wake up the mind and increase alertness.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Abies Grandis (Grand Fir) Needle Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, Juniperus Communus (Juniper) Berry Oil, Abies Balsamea (Fir Balsam) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St. Johns Wort) Leaf Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Flower/Leaf Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Thymus Satureioides (Thyme Borneol) Leaf Oil, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Whole Plant Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Place 2-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands briskly together and inhale deeply to enliven the senses. Place 2-3 drops on pulse points and solar plexus to ground the mind.
Place 2-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands briskly together and ask client to inhale deeply.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.