Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: Dehydration – Aging – Pigmentation – Congestion
A lightweight blend of protective antioxidants Vitamins A, C and E plus hydrating Aloe to promote a healthy-looking complexion.
Ascorbic Acid Polypetide
- Derived from citrus, this Polypeptide neutralizes free radicals.
- Helps improves skin tone and texture.
- Protects the skin from sun exposure and sun damage.
- A lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C in liposome form, capable of 10 times the cell membrane penetration of L-Ascorbic Acid without irritating the skin.
- An antioxidant-rich and non-irritating Vitamin C derivative that promotes collagen production.
Tea Tree Leaf Oil
- Recognized for its excellent antibacterial and antiseptic properties, Tea Tree Leaf Oil is known to help the healing of skin irritations and infections.
- Useful in a wide spectrum of antimicrobial activities, including the treatment of blemishes.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Squalane, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Beta Glucan, Glycoproteins, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Superoxide Dismutase, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, P-Anisic Acid, Citric Acid
Gently smooth a pea size amount over face and neck using upward and outward movements. Apply morning and night over serum or after treatment for best results.
Apply one pump to face and massage into skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.