Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: Normal – Dry – Sensitive
Skin Condition: Rosacea – Dehydration – Sensitized – Aging
A nourishing, deeply moisturizing cream that contains anti-inflammatory Calendula Extract to soothe dry, sensitive skin and conditioning Borage Seed Oil to help soften the skin.
Calendula Flower Extract
- This flower extract possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties.
- Studies show it can activate increase metabolism of collagen, and aid in the growth of new cells, facilitating tissue regeneration and development that help with wound healing.1
- A 2001 French study of radiation-induced dermatitis for the treatment of breast cancer compared topical Calendula Officinalis with the topical drug Trolamine and found that subjects receiving the former experienced less erythema, edema and less radiation-induced pain.2
Borage Seed Extract
- Rich in Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and has a higher concentration of Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) than any other natural source. GLA is required for healthy skin function.
- Studies have shown it is effective in the reversal of many skin disorders and significantly reduces itching, dryness and inflammation. GLA is converted to powerful Prostaglandins that have potent anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties.3
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol (XAX)
- Multifunctional moisturizing and restructuring agent derived from Sugar from natural vegetable origin (wheat, wood).
- Enhances overall barrier function of the skin to help skin retain moisture and boost levels of Hyaluronic Acid.
- Improves skin’s texture for softer, smoother skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Glycerin*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, Trehalose, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Sclerotium Gum, P-Anisic Acid
*Ingredient from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
58.915% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Gently smooth a pea size amount over face and neck using upward and outward movements. Apply morning and night over serum or after treatment for best results.
Apply a pea size amount to face and massage into skin.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Klouchek-Popova et al., 1982.
2. Pommier, P., Gomez, F., Sunyach, M., D'Hombres, A., Carrie, C., & Montbarbon, X. (2004, April 15). Phase III randomized trial of Calendula officinalis compared with trolamine for the prevention of acute dermatitis during irradiation for breast cancer.
3. Borreck S, et al, Borage seed oil and atopic dermatitis. Klinische Pediatrie 203:100-4 1997.