Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: Normal – Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
A refreshing toner that blends antiseptic Lavender with calming and hydrating Honey to balance the skin and mind.
Lavender Flower Water
- A by-product of an essential oil distillation process, this residual hydrosol water contains antiseptic and antifungal properties of Lavender Essential Oil in homeopathic concentrations.
- Used for its soothing, calming and balancing properties.
- Tones the skin and controls breakouts.
Lavender Flower Oil
- Has a calming effect on the nervous system and helps to treat inflammation and over-stressed skin.
- Antiseptic, astringent and antifungal, Lavender Flower Oil normalizes oil production, helps to reduce scarring and speeds healing.
- Gentle, soothing and relaxing to the skin and mind due to its high ester content.
- A natural humectant and naturally antibacterial it is commonly used for treating wounds and scars due to its amino acid and vitamin content.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and also functions as an antioxidant for the skin.
- This nutrient-rich traditional remedy helps hydrate, rejuvenate and nourish delicate skin for more suppleness.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseed Ferment, Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Hybridia (Lavandin) Flower Oil*, Honey/Mel/Miel*, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside.
*Ingredient from organic farming
99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
97.31% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Shake before use. After cleansing, mist directly onto skin to tone and balance. Repeat to refresh skin and mind throughout the day.
Shake before use. After cleansing, mist directly onto skin to tone and balance. Note to Esthetician: This is another way to receive the therapeutic benefits of essential oils. Less product is necessary on skin that has been pre-moistened with a facial mist.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.