Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: Normal – Dry – Combination
Skin Condition: Dehydration – Aging – Sensitive – Congestion
A smoothing and hydrating treatment to rebalance dry or sensitized skin. Featuring anti-inflammatory power pair Chamomile Oil and Arnica, with Bentonite Clay and Hibiscus Flower to help clarify, tighten and hydrate the skin.
Arnica Flower Extract
- Native to Europe, this extract contains Helenalin, the most active sesquiterpene lactone (chemical compound), which helps account for its ability to counteract inflammation.
- In vitro studies demonstrate in vitro antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activities1 as well as soothing properties on the skin.
- Contains antioxidant Alpha Hydroxy Acids known to help clarify, firm and hydrate the skin.
- Helps improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Stimulates healthy circulation.
Chamomile Flower Oil
- Soothing herb for dry or sensitized skin that inhibits the production of free radicals, where oxidative stress has occurred.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help improve healing of damaged skin.
- Improves the appearance of dehydrated or damaged skin by reducing dry flaking and restoring suppleness to the skin.
Combine a nickel size amount of powder with an equal amount of warm water. Using a spatula, blend well. Do not use a brush to mix. Consistency should be a medium thickness. Begin application at the forehead, moving to outer periphery of the face, then working inward toward the nose and cheeks. Leave peel on for 3-6 minutes, adjust according to skin type. Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly using moistened pads or a hot towel.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Schulz et al., 1998