This lightweight, deeply conditioning formula blends Amino Acids, Olive Leaf extract with silica-rich Horsetail Leaf extract to strengthen and nourish the hair, while adding a lustrous shine.
Used since ancient Roman and Greek times, Horsetail possesses one of the most abundant sources of Silica in the plant kingdom to strengthen brittle, damaged hair.
Horsetail Leaf Extract
- Rich in Silica, this nourishing botanical extract repairs split ends and improves moisture, smoothness and shine.
- Known to help decrease dandruff and hair loss.
- A dimorphic perennial plant common throughout the temperate Northern Hemisphere in Asia, Europe, and North America. A relative to ferns, it reproduces through spore transport, not by seeds.
Olive Leaf Extract
- A nutrient-packed moisturizer that strengthens and conditions the hair.
- Prevents the production of the hormone Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which stimulates hair loss.
- Rich in Vitamins E and A, this oil helps prevent flaking and split ends.
Pracaxi Seed Oil
- This oil provides excellent conditioning and eases combing.
- Traditionally used as a hair strengthener, brightener, and detangler.
- Antiseptic properties help treat itchy scalp and dandruff.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Chitosan Succinamide, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Picea Mariana (Black Spruce) Needle Oil, Pseudotsuga Menziesii (Fir) Needle Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Clementina (Clementine) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf/Flower Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Var. Dulce (Fennel) Seed Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate
After shampooing with Black Spruce Sulfate-Free Shampoo, add a small amount to hair. Massage into hair and scalp. Rinse.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.