Herbal tinctures, also known as liquid herbal extracts, are the original US Pharmacopeia method for extracting herbs. Herbalists consider tinctures more effective than capsules, as they assimilate into the bloodstream more quickly. Extracted in an alcohol and water base, tinctures are concentrated remedies and are taken by the dropperful several times a day either neat or added to water, juice or tea.
Our handcrafted high potency herbal tinctures are made from organic and sustainably sourced botanicals from around the globe and utilize the ancient healing traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic and Native American folk medicine.
Used in traditional Eastern and Western medicine, Burdock is known as an antioxidant-rich herb with cleansing and purifying properties.
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support cleansing for healthy, radiant skin.
- Rich in nutrients such as Iron, Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium, making it a nutritive tonic.
Oregon Grape Root
- A North American remedy traditionally used to help soothe eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Contains Berberine, which offers antimicrobial and antibiotic properties.
- A bushy, flowering perennial with shiny, holly-like leaves.
- Traditionally used to support healthy skin.
- Contains powerful antioxidant compounds, isoflavones, which help to prevent premature skin aging by neutralizing free radicals and encouraging the natural process of cellular renewal.
Burdock (Arctium lappa), Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Red Clover (Trifolium pratense), Nettle (Urtica dioica), Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), all extracted in Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Cane Alcohol and Filtered Water
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.