This stimulating essential oil blend infuses invigorating Lemongrass with soothing Ginger to ease muscle tension and ground the mind.
The robust aroma of Ginger Root has made it a staple of Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, traditionally used for indigestion. Massage therapists value its warming properties to help ease sore muscles and joint stiffness.
Ginger Root Oil
- The warming and stimulating qualities of Gingerol help to ease muscle soreness and joint stiffness.
- Ginger's energizing scent that helps relieve depression, mental stress, exhaustion, and anxiety.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help balance digestion, relieve nausea and ease joint stiffness.
Lemongrass Leaf Oil
- This essential oil, traditionally used in Thai medicine, is valued for its ability to both calm and revitalize.
- Helps relieve stress and has been shown to have antimicrobial properties on skin.
- Uplifting citrus notes.
May Chang Fruit Oil
- This fruit oil is commonly used for easing anxiety and stress; it is uplifting and rejuvenating.
- Has a fresh, sweet, lemon-like scent with a high content of Citrol, making it antiviral and regenerative.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Add to still bath water or massage into affected areas.
Pour 2 silver dollar size amounts into still bath water. For Body Application: Apply 2 silver dollar size amounts for a full body massage. Note to Therapist: This blend is an excellent uplifting oil. Recommend Renew Inhalation Therapy: place 8 drops of Ginger Root Bath & Body Oil on palm of hand. Rub hands briskly together for 5-10 seconds to activate the oils. Hold palms over face and take 3 deep diaphragmatic breaths. Massage into temples and wrist pulse points to energize the senses.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.