A mineral-rich treatment with potent herbal extracts to help remove toxins from the skin.
Irish Moss (Carrageenan)
- Packed full of vitamins, minerals and polysaccharides (mineral sulfate esters of galactose and 3,6-anhydrogalactose units), Irish Moss has water-binding properties to help lock-in moisture and is effective in protecting and helping regenerate the upper layers of the skin.
- Also used as a natural binding, emulsifying and thickening agent for skin care products.
Katrafray Bark Oil
- It is commonly used as a fortifying emollient that contains anti-inflammatory and toning properties.
- Traditionally used in Madagascar to aid in relief of muscle and joint pain.
Angelica Root Oil
- Native to Northern Europe, this herb is traditionally used as a detoxifying agent as it improves lymphatic drainage.
- Prized for its stimulant, antiseptic qualities and its ability to enhance dull skin.
- Has a relaxing effect on the body, the mind, and the nervous system.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Cedrelopsis Grevei (Katrafay) Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf/Flower Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Blossom Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Root Oil, Glucose, Prunus Salicina (Plum) Extract, Citric Acid
Apply 2 silver dollar size amounts to moist skin and allow 5-10 minutes to fully absorb. Note to Therapist: To keep product from getting “gummy” or sticky, keep a small bowl of water nearby to thin it out, as needed, by dipping hands into bowl.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.