This rich mud scrub combines sweet, earthy notes of Coffee Arabica and Sarsaparilla with volcanic Pumice and Black Silt Clay to exfoliate the skin, help stimulate circulation and remove impurities.
An essential therapy of European thermal spas for hundreds of years, Black Silt Clay is fortified with minerals to soothe dry skin. Coffee Arabica enhances this treatment by helping to promote circulation.
- Topically, these fragrant, finely ground beans help gently exfoliate dry and dull skin.
- Originally indigenous to the forests of the southwestern highlands of Ethiopia, Coffee is now rare in its native country but widely grown in other parts of Africa, Latin America, Southeast Asia and China.
- This volcanic stone sweeps away dead skin cells for deep exfoliation.
- Smooths rough, dry skin to improve skin texture.
- Helps to stimulate circulation in the body.
- A rich mineral clay cultivated from the freshwater lakes of Eastern Europe, Black Silt is prized for its soothing and restorative properties.
- Refreshes and energizes the skin with a slight tightening effect.
- Rich in oligo-elements, minerals, cations and numerous trace elements, it removes impurities and refines the pores.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Black Silt, Pumice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Coffea Arabica (Coffee), Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Bean Oil, Hemidesmus Indicus (Sarsaparilla) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Bark Oil, Apis Meliferra (Honey) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Resin Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate
Massage into moist skin. Leave on for 3-4 minutes. Rinse.
Apply 2 silver dollar size amounts to moist skin. Rinse. If using a dry treatment room, moisten with hot towel then apply scrub. To increase slip and glide, dip hand into bowl of water to emulsify scrub.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.