The uplifting aroma of Peppermint stimulates the mind while cooling Menthol awakens the senses in this energizing soap.
Safflower Seed Oil
- High in essential fatty acids, used to soften and condition dry, sensitive skin.
- Lubricates the skin, creating a barrier that prevents water loss, leaving skin hydrated and glowing.
- Removes dirt and oil without over-drying.
Peppermint Leaf Oil
- Native to Europe and now cultivated throughout all regions of the world.
- Contains high levels of Menthol and Camphor, and is known for its refreshing, cooling sensation on the skin and its bactericidal and anti-irritant properties.
- Fresh sharp aroma has been shown to help increase alertness, enhance memory and clear congestion of the mind.
- A stimulating oil to improve circulation.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
- A fragrant evergreen shrub that grows natively in the sunny and warm climates of Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Used as a natural preservative due to its strong antimicrobial, antiseptic and antioxidant properties.
- Studies have shown its ability to increase alertness and promote a state of relaxation by lowering anxiety.1
Saponified Oils of Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower)* and/or Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)*, Astrocaryum Murumuru (Palm)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)* with retained Glycerin, MEntha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Lophophytum Elongatum (Wheat Grass) Essential Oil*, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Grass Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
Made with Organic Barley, Wheatgrass and Peppermint
Base blend of Organic Safflower, Sunflower, Palm and Coconut Oils
No synthetic ingredients
Palm Oil is sustainably sourced and supplier is member of Palm Sustainability Council – nothing sourced from Southeast Asia
Lather on a washcloth and rub briskly onto wet skin to re-energize the senses. Rinse well after use.
For more information about our ingredients, please visit our Ingredient Glossary.
1. Int J Neurosci. 1998 Dec;96(3‐4):217‐24.